The Jr. Maccabi Games are a one-day tournament for Jewish athletes ages 9 - 12. Athletes get to compete and socialize with over 800 Jewish athletes from 15 JCCs in the Mid-Atlantic.
Click here to visit the Jr. Maccabi page.
• All athletes arrive at the host JCC early a.m.
• Opening ceremonies begin at 8:30am
• Athletes will participate in an opening ceremony parade
• After opening ceremonies, a round robin tournament will begin
• Lunch will be provided for all athletes
• There will be a single elimination medal round
• All sports activities will conclude by 5:30pm
Girls Swimming (open to ages 9 - 12)
Boys Swimming (open to ages 9 - 12)
Contact Jordyn Barry or 703.537.3010, if you are interested in participating • Sponsorships available.