Policies, Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Membership dues are paid monthly by credit/debit card or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Cancellation requires a 30 day written notice prior to the 1st of the month, during which fees apply.
- Fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and no refunds are granted for non-use of the facility.
- Memberships may be temporarily placed on hold, for up to 6 months. A holding fee of $10 per month will be assessed. If a cardholder knows in advance that they will not be frequenting the J, written requests for placing the account on hold must be sent to and acknowledged by, the Membership Department prior to the requested start date of the hold. Memberships for those who pay annually will be extended by the duration of the hold and the holding fee can be paid at the time the card is placed on hold. Those who pay month-to-month will pay a $10 hold fee each month in lieu of their standard dues.
- If you wish to downgrade your membership, a $49 processing fee will be assessed.
- The enrollment fee must be paid again if membership lapses for more than
- While at the J, all children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- When joining the Early Childhood Learning Center of Before- and After-School Enrichment Program, membership must be active 30 days prior to beginning in the program and must remain current throughout the duration of the program. All summer camp memberships must be active June 1-August 31 regardless of number of weeks attending.
- The Pozez JCC reserves the right to photograph and/or videotape activities for use in publicity and promotional materials. Please notify the Pozez JCC in writing if you do not want photos of yourself or your family members to be used. Send in a recent photo so that we can be sure that you and/or your family memberships are not included in any materials.
- Cardmember emails will be automatically added to the Pozez JCC communications database.
- Cardmember cell phone numbers will be automatically added to the J’s emergency text alert system. If you wish to opt-out, please enter “STOP” when you receive your first text.
The safety of our cardholders and guests is our top priority. When joining, each cardholder (age 13+) is issued a Photo-ID that must be swiped at secured access doors in order to gain entry throughout the building. When entering the J, swipe your ID card at a scanning station (located at the Guest Services and Security Desks) each time you enter the building.
ID cards may be requested for individuals who are authorized to regularly pick up children from the Pozez JCC Early Childhood Learning Center and School-Age Services programs.
Members over the age of 16 without an ID card from the J will be asked to scan a valid driver’s license or other state/federal issued photo identification upon arrival. Temporary guest badges will be given to authorized guests who must enter secured areas of the building.
Lost and Damaged ID Cards
Replacement of ID cards is handled at the Guest Services desk or with the Membership Department. A $10 replacement fee is charged for lost/misplaced and damaged cards. Individuals who temporarily misplace their card may enter the facility once by presenting a photo ID to the staff and signing in at the Guest Services desk.
Cardholders are always encouraged to bring guests to enjoy the J! We open our doors to anyone who would like to drop in to enjoy our facilities unaccompanied by a member for those 13 years and older.
Day Pass: $20 for general admission unless accompanied by a J-Journey or J-Pass cardholder ($10).
Membership Upgrades: One-day membership upgrades are available for $10 to J-Journey and J-Pass cardholders.
Passes may be purchased at the Guest Services desk.
Saturday passes must be paid in advance (Shabbat Payment Policy).
Guest IDs: Guests over the age of 16 will be asked to scan a valid driver’s license or other state/federal issued photo identification upon arrival. Temporary guest badges will be given to authorized guests who must enter secured areas of the building.
All cardholders must check-in at the front desk. Cardholders who do not have their cards, and guests of the J 16 years and older, must provide a driver’s license or government issued ID.