Amy Lummer on Friday, March 19, 2021
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups almond flour
- Any add ins you would like (chocolate chips, almonds, other nuts, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Melt oil and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over very low heat.
- Stir in sugars and extract and let cool to room temperature.
- Add eggs and beat well to incorporate.
- Stir in almond flour until no lumps remain
- Stir in add-ins.
- Spread evenly in a greased pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.