15th Annual Indoor Rowing Championships
This is a complimentary event for all members - adults and teens (15+)
Event trials will be held the week of December 2-8 using the Concept 2 Indoor Rowers. When the contest is finished, all participants that completed the 2000 meter row will receive an official long-sleeve Pozez JCC rowing shirt.
Top times in each age/sex category will receive a prize.
- Rowers can be set up by a J-Fit Health Club staff member or members that have participated before and are comfortable setting up the rower may do so with the approval of the J-Fit Health Club staff.
- The resistance may be set anywhere between 5-7.
- Each race is 2000 meters.
- Once a participant begins rowing, time is running. The clock does not stop until the participant reaches 2000 meters.
- All times are final. there will be no restarts unless the display on the rower fails.
- Participants get one chance to row. if a participant chooses to stop during the row then he or she is out of the competition, so be prepared to row all 2000 meters.
- Participants may wear headphones while rowing.
- Times will be posted when each participant has finished his or her trial.
How to Enter:
Email your name, age, sex, and t-shirt size to Matthew.Alvin@theJ.org.