At Camp Achva, our main priority is the safety of our campers and staff. Following CDC guidelines and Virginia Department of Health protocols associated with stopping the spread of COVID-19, we have many precautions in place to ensure that our campers will be able to have an enjoyable and safe summer together with us at camp!
• All campers and staff are required to wear masks throughout the day.
• Temperature & health screenings will be required for both staff and campers upon arrival at camp each morning.
• Handwashing will take place upon arrival, frequently between camp activities, and before and after every meal.
• Individual supplies will be provided where applicable. Shared equipment and/or supplies will be sanitized between use.
• Outdoor camp activities will be maximized in order to provide campers with fresh air and sunshine daily!
• There will be small group sizes and no intermixing of camp groups.
Main Office: 703.537.3092, CampAchva@theJ.org
Camp Achva Director
Anat Litwok, 703.537.3041
Camp Achva Assistant Director
Greg Feitel, 703.537.3061
Kadima & Tikvah Director • Inclusion & Disabilities Services Director
Jessica Tischler, 703.537.3031
Billing and Accounts Manager
Adi Eilat Crowley, 703.537.3077